Friday, June 28, 2013

Moving forward...


 An update on our team is always a good idea! 

     Jessica Tranchina Young has decided to move back to her home town in New Orleans, and we wish her only the best, and I thank her for the fabulous work when she was with Blush. She will be missed by all, and our team is one artist down...but our passion & love for artistry is 10 people strong!  

June has been an incredible month with weddings & video work, and I am grateful for my team & the girls stepping up to the plate with no questions asked. There is absolutely no “i” in team, and it definitely showed these past 2 weeks. 

I want to thank my fellow makeup artists in the area that have reached out & helped me out! YOU ROCK!  This business is so much better when creative partners help each other...not against each other.  

Moving forward...I’m excited to add to the Blush team in the VERY near future and want to wish a big congrats to all of our brides this year & ones that are booking for 2014! 

I thank you! 

All the best, 

Wendy Ballance
Blush Asheville 
www.ashevillemakeupartist.com   




No comments: