Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Chanel Cosmetics Event! November 14th & 15th!


Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel Holiday Event
November 14th & November 15th, 2013 
Belk, Asheville Mall 
Featured Artist: Wendy Ballance 
www.ashevillemakeupartist.com


As many of you know, I moved to Asheville, NC working with Chanel cosmetics, and this is where my love, addiction, & passion for makeup artistry grew by the second. I am so happy and honored to go back to where it all began for 2 days only! Please join me! 

I love my CHANEL, and am honored to be the featured artist for this event & can't thank the girls at the counter for the opportunity! To Ann, Elizabeth & Joy...I thank you! 

Book your appointment today & be the first to get your hands on the Holiday Collection & also be pampered with the best of the best products in makeup/skincare. If you have never owned a CHANEL lipstick & gloss...book now! Appointments are limited, so call today! 

828-298-4970, Ext 276
*Please tell them I sent you! 

If you have any questions regarding the event, please email me at blushbywendyballance@gmail.com



No comments: