Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Michelle + Luke at the Biltmore Estate


I knew there was something special with Michelle when I first met her, but I couldn't pin point it until the wedding day.  Her smile lights up a room & I knew that Luke was a lucky man! 

Amanda Hughes (Hair) & I arrived around 7:00am & the laughter & tears began from the start. Michelle and family were filled with joy & I knew...this was going to be a good day. While doing Michelle's makeup, we started talking about her and Luke,  & come to find out...this day was going to be her "LAST FIRST KISS".  That's right...Michelle & Luke had been together for over 5 years and never shared a kiss. They wanted to build their relationship on friendship & their faith in God. Incredible. 

Amanda & I went to church that perfect Sunday morning with songs, prayer & laughter, and it was a day that I will NEVER...NEVER...NEVER forget. I am thankful to Amanda Holland with Wedding Inspirations for the opportunity to work with this beautiful bride. It was one of the best days in my whole career for reasons I can't even explain. A special thanks to Scobey Photography for sharing these beautiful images!

Hair: Amanda Hughes with The Secret Spa 
Planning: Amanda Holland with Wedding Inspirations
Venue: Lionscrest at The Biltmore Estate
Flowers: The Flower Gallery 













1 comment:

Sunday Grant said...

Oh my goodness I am so in love with this couple and I have never met them and probably never will. Gorgeous!!! I love their story!!!