Thursday, February 28, 2013

Some oldies...some newbies!


I obviously can’t post every product in my beauty arsenal, but here are some of my favorites that I use constantly! 

Did you know that Blush offers personal makeup sessions?  Contact us if you would like to schedule your lesson!!!

828-545-9028




Urban Decay: Primer Potion
A fantastic eyeshadow primer that keeps your shadows from falling, moving, creasing and disappearing! 


Bobbi Brown: Foundation
I love this foundation, and have worn this for years! 


Nars: Bronzer
I admit it...I learned about this one on Kim Kardashian's blog. It's awesome. Color: Laguna 


Covergirl Lash Blast: Mascara 
Again...my all time favorite


Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch: Concealer
It's cheap and fabulous! 


Stila: Eyeliner Pen 
Waterproof and lasts all day long! 


Buxom: Color: Sandy:  Lip gloss
Tingles & Shines! 


Armani Luminous Silk: Foundation 
Don't judge the cost until you try it. It's amazing. 


Laura Mercier Primer: Foundation Primer 
Keeps your foundation on longer & provides a smooth surface before foundation! 

No comments: