Monday, July 30, 2012

BLUSH is looking for you!


Blush by Wendy Ballance is looking for a talented makeup artist to join the team!
We have been so fortunate this year with over 125 bookings including weddings, portraits, photoshoots, and more!  

Interested?

*Artist must have at least 3 years of experience
             *Artist must have their own makeup kit approved by Wendy Ballance to go on location
* Approved Brush Set
* Portfolio
* At least 2 professional references 

from Wendy...

I can't even begin to express my gratitude to all of our clients this year and to the vendors that have recommended myself and team for makeup services.

 I will only add a 4th makeup artist if I feel that it is a perfect fit for this team. I have known Kristen Davis & Jessica Tranchina for over 5 years & I can vouch for the quality of their work. Any new team member must demonstrate the same skill-level, technique and passion for makeup as Kristen and Jessica.

 

Depending on the size of booking, we work together as a team, as a duo or individually. We ALWAYS provide the highest quality of service.


This is my passion...come enjoy it with me!  

Please email all inquiries to Wendy Ballance




No comments: