Monday, May 28, 2012

It's HOT!


 
A little advice...

 I have noticed that Brides are wanting to get ready extremely early on their wedding day. I understand that you want as many photos as possible, but please keep in mind if you are getting married in June, July or August...

IT's HOT!



 Makeup will set well with our products, but it is not glue. If you are getting makeup services 5 hours before your ceremony time...I highly recommend booking your makeup artist for touchups before the ceremony.  It's FABULOUS when you are perfect for your photos and when you walk down the aisle.

If you want to touch up your own makeup...make sure you have the following items...

Translucent Powder
Lipstick and gloss
Your Blush color
Eyeliner: if needed
Oil Blotting Sheets

Keep in mind...it might look the same if you use your own products.

If you have any questions...please give me a call or shoot me an email at blushbywendyballance@gmail.com











No comments: