Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ready for Summer?

 

 

The Sun is shining and I'm ready for summer! I love that I don't have to wear as much makeup, and a perfect glow is all a girl needs!



 


Here are a few of my favorites which are "MUST HAVES" in my makeup bag!


Cover Girl Lash Blast...(WATERPROOF!)

A necessity if you are going to the beach or pool! Who wants mascara running down your face when it's hot...NOT ME! This is my favorite mascara of all time in all seasons! Pick up a waterproof one if you are headed for some fun in the sun!

Remember ladies...you need to get a new one every 3-4 months!



My new favorite...thanks to Nicole Riley!

Target: Makeup Remover Cleasing Towelettes

They are simple...cheap...and fabulous! Enough said!

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer

You don't have to wear a full coverage foundation every day! Store that bad boy in the drawer and get a sheer coverage to show off that bronzed skin! I love the Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15!

Stop by the Belk at Asheville Mall and they will find your perfect match!
(Don't forget to tell them I sent you! )



Stainiac Lip Stain

This came in my Birchbox a last month and I'm OBSESSED! It 's a stain, and you can also use it on your cheeks for a perfect BLUSH!
 $17 at Beauty.com


Too Faced Bronzed and Beautiful

If you know me well...you know that I have a slight obsession with Too Faced Cosmetics!
Check out this fabulous palette of bronzers! I love the top left color...it's matte and my favorite color! The other shades have a little shimmer and gorgeous!!! Too Faced always has tip cards in their packaging...AMAZING and thank you Too Faced!


Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect

 I found this last year at Wal-Mart and am obsessed! I love when I can shimmer up my legs, chest and arms when I'm headed out! This gives the perfect sheen and smells like coconut! PERFECT!!!





Need a sunblock that doesn't feel heavy on your skin?
Neutrogena pure & free sunblock, SPF 50!


Last but not least...I love the Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers! They are perfect for  when you want a hint of color, and not the thickness of a lipstick or lipgloss! They feel great, a little tingle, and best of all...they are under $5!






Need a new summer makeup look?

Call or email me to book your own personal makeup lesson at the studio!

$50.00
Includes
 Makeup Lesson
A completed face chart of the products used
A New FABULOUS and BLUSHING look!

828-545-9028

I always encourage clients to bring their own makeup so I can show them how to use it. 
BEWARE...if it smells, discolored, or out of date...I MIGHT TOSS IT FOR YOU!  

No comments: