Wednesday, December 14, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things! Christmas 2011

Merry  Christmas from Blush by Wendy Ballance!
Christmas is upon us, and my fellow friends are asking me about some of my favorite products! I love to share my newest finds and also products I have used for years! If you have any questions, feel free to call or shoot me an email at blushbywendyballance@gmail.com.
ENJOY!
Lips:

My new favorite lipgloss is from BUXOM Cosmetics. It shines...it tingles...and it stays!
A pout-perfecting lip polish
 $18.00
My favorite color: Sandy...an original/pink nude
(Thanks to Jamey for getting me hooked on this product!)



Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 25

You can't beat the moisture, texture and look from this Tinted Moisturizing Balm from Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.
$52.00
A lightweight foundation alternative for dry, dehydrated skin.







In need a good cleanser for your face?
Origins: Checks and Balances $19.50
When it comes to faces with dry and oily places, it takes a clever cleanser to balance the two. This gentle, frothy face wash carefully does both jobs without canceling each other out. Broad Leaf Kelp Extract discourages excess oil production, while Wheat Protein balances and protects dry prone zones. And Tourmaline actually makes water wetter to more easily disperse dirt and sebum down the drain. There's also aromatic Bergamot, Spearmint and Lavender to add pleasure to the process. Skin feels comfortably refreshed after cleansing, never tight, pulled or parched




MAC Prep and Prime Future Length Lash SerumI have been using this for a few weeks and can tell a difference in my eyelashes!!!
$30.00
New patented formula...promotes natural lash growth...longer, thicker, stronger-looking, with dramatic results visible in eight weeks when used twice daily. Apply serum on clean, dry skin to the base of the upper & lower lashes & watch what happens.

 



2 years in a row...my favorite mascara...Covergirl Lashblast!
 (Orange Tube only!)
You can buy this at Target, CVS, or any drugstore!

 



MAKEUP FOREVER HD FOUNDATION
$40.00
A fabulous foundation that makes your skin fabulous! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
(I wore this on my wedding day)


An oil-free medium-to-full-coverage liquid foundation that covers skin imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.







Stay all day Eyeliner:
STILA: Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
$20.00
An easy-application, waterproof liquid liner that stays on all day and night. 







My favorite eyeshadow palettes come from Too Faced Cosmetics!
The Naked Eye Palette is the one I use the most, but the new Smokey Eye palette is AMAZING!
Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection ($73 Value) for $36.00!



What it is:
A gorgeous collection of 9 essential matte neutrals and soft shimmer eyeshadows, complete with 3 Get-The-Look cards and an applicator tool.


                


I hope you have enjoyed my newest post of my favorite things! Merry Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!
Wendy Ballance

No comments: